Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh My Mrs Pink



Salam Thousand of Smile for today n3 ..heheh I'm very..very happy for this RA and mostly all frenzy out there are like it and yes this also wonderful color ....n3 hari ini of course difference presentation as what i did before ...put it on the top of scarf so biar look difference sikit lah yeee supaya mata nampak kelainan hehehe..to all my sweet frens you are welcome to see this set how it was so gorgeous....

to my fren who has sold this RA to me I'm quite happy for it..thank you dear ....

4 comments:

esKay said...

aduh laling...cantik banget si

D'Classic said...

wahh..cantiknya..

~Yatt~ said...

salam kak sue laling..tu dia moss rose yg mengancam & terancam tu..aduhaaai..bila nak dapat cenggini nie kak oooiii..warna pink yang sungguh feminine.. :-)

Cikintan said...

salam kak sue...

terenjat intan tgk koleksi akak ni...